View Profile LuckyDee

All 29 Game Reviews

15 w/ Responses

Looks pretty good! The gameplay is a little inane, of course, but the mechanisms would lend themselves to something more substantial pretty well. Keep up the good work!

devilsgarage responds:

Thank you so much, LuckyDee!
Hehe Yes, the mechanics are really basic—one it's of the game jam's constraints, and it's quite difficult for a first-time game developer;)
Thank you for playing, and hopefully there will be more silly fetch quests like this.

Clicking second play button, music continues and screen freezes. Running Win10 Firefox.

adytt responds:

Working just fine here in all browsers, you must have some sort of adblocker activated that prevents the game from loading corectly

Ceases loading at 0.31%

OdenTheAnimator2007 responds:

Try refreshing the page. Maybe that will help.

Ceases loading at 7.14%

gish2004 responds:

What?

Doesn't load...

CamelCam responds:

Try again? it loads perfectly for me on windows and mobile.

Doesn't load at all. Using Firefox.

Loading stops at "1/58"

ItzaLukkeri responds:

it doesn't work on all browsers

Looks and sounds nice, but the hit detection is pretty wonky and restarting is annoying (tip: include a 'Press R to restart' on the game over screen!). Polish it a bit further and you'll be looking at a pretty decent game.

It looks and sounds gorgeous, but what is it? How does it game?

This looks pretty interesting. The combat system is a little wonky and of course it's still somewhat repetitive, but there's potential here. Curious as to what your ideas for the finished game are and what it will look like.

OneThatEatYou responds:

I originally planned to have some kind of terrain which only some slimes can pass through (e.g. river, poison bog, etc.), but I couldn't figure out the programming side of things for it at the moment.

Giving each evolution their own attack styles and skills sounds great too, but its probably going to be really time consuming both in art and code.

I might consider changing the controls to be grid based, similar to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series to reduce development time.

I will be giving this project another look after GMTK game jam and decide on its future. Fingers crossed.

Grew up tinkering with sound. Decided I might as well bother the rest of the world with it. Very much open to relevant discussion & collaborations.

Musician/Producer/VA