View Profile LuckyDee

Sublime once again!

Bloody hell

Awesome work, all!

24 Game Reviews

Doesn't load at all. Using Firefox.

Loading stops at "1/58"

ItzaLukkeri responds:

it doesn't work on all browsers

Looks and sounds nice, but the hit detection is pretty wonky and restarting is annoying (tip: include a 'Press R to restart' on the game over screen!). Polish it a bit further and you'll be looking at a pretty decent game.

80 Audio Reviews

Nice work! The overall volume is a bit low, but consistent - I'd advise you to look into dynamic processing (compressing / limiting) and equalization to boost the quality further. Then add a tad more variety between the narrator and slayer voices, and boom, baby!

Frostgale responds:

Thanks for the feedback.
the reason for the low volume, well, I wanted to reduce background noise by a fair bit and I'm still figuring Audacity out, my solution for the background noise was to lower the recording volume. Now that I have a lead on what I should be looking into, I'll be looking into dynamic processing and equalization.
I may update this audio submission; one, my original voice for the slayer was gonna be a little haughty, kinda jovial, two, I can do much better taking into account what you suggested.
Other than that, I wouldn't mind updated feedback (if and when I update it)

Dammit Nick

Man, this is hilarious XD
Great job!

ZaazNG responds:

Hehe, thanks a bunch, Dee! Glad you liked it :)

30 Art Reviews

Nice work man - definitely your style, but with a more surreal feel to it.

I'd play :)

Masskir responds:

And it will be a highscore, for sure ! ;)

Trippy!

Grew up tinkering with sound. Decided I might as well bother the rest of the world with it. Very much open to relevant discussion & collaborations.

40, Male