View Profile LuckyDee

61 Movie Reviews

I spotted a Zaaz in the audience!

ZaazNG responds:

I'm surprised, they're very shy creatures...

Haha, beautiful!

I absolutely love the awkwardness of this. If you can ever use a guest voice or two, don't hesitate to hit me up - would really enjoy being a part of this!

37 Game Reviews

Hahaha, this is a lot of fun, but for all the wrong reasons :S
Once you click about 3 things, the game just takes off without you, playing random scene after random scene, even continuing after it tells you it's game over, multiple layers of text pasted on top of one another, multiple instances of the character on screen. I had a great laugh, but unfortunately I can't call it a game.

This could be a nice game, but obviously this is only a control test. Add some music, some sounds and do a complete level, then try again. You'll get there.

DjRustySpork responds:

Thank you -- I am going to release a game soon and this is a simple test. Hope it runs well!

This is... something else. The premise is simple and easily understood. The math behind it - the 'Match' number the machine spits out - defies all logic. But with no way to control the outcome other than going through the randomization a million times, I don't see any replayability value unless you're already hooked on slot machines.

95 Audio Reviews

Oh this is getting bettworser and and bettworser XD

Nice work man!

Wtf XD

37 Art Reviews

Wow, big Adventure Time vibes off of your work. Nice!

I thought I was your favorite schmuck D:

ZaazNG responds:

Oh, Dee, you're my favorite dummy, not schmuck :)

Wow, very impressive!

Never half-ass two things.
Whole-ass one thing.